Mittwoch, 15. April 2009

Premature Celebration

Like a battered woman, I am now grateful for the tiniest crumbs of humanity. I understand that Berlin doesn't want to do it. It has to. Sometimes a yank just needs to be Deutsch-slapped.

What I'm grateful for is that moments ago I got a text message from Vodafone telling me to stay home on Monday between the hours of 8 and 16 because they're going to INSTALL MY INTERNET!

Yay!!!! Three weeks after I signed a contract, a robot at the Vodafone headquarters has seen fit to send me a text to tell me I have the honor of being granted the cable-guy-style unbinding and indefinite all day appointment next week! I'm so lucky!

Of course, something inexplicable is going to happen to prevent me from getting the Internet in the end, as it always does. But for now, I'm pretending them chickens is as good as hatched.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen