Mittwoch, 18. März 2009

...like Robert Duvall in the Godfather

Went with Phil to see Carmen at the Deutsche Oper last night. I thought I would like it more. It's got three super-catchy pieces of music that I had in my head all day, and there's the whole femme fatale thing. But it just didn't stab my inner cigarette girl, if you know what I mean.

The Classiccard is such a wonderful thing. For only ten euros we got to sit in the same row as Sir Simon Rattle, the director of the Berlin Philharmonic. You know, the best orchestra in the world?

Plus we sat next to a guy whose mustache curled up in giant waxy circles!

Since it was St. Patrick's Day, we went to a pub called Limerick afterwards where I took this terrible blurry photo.

Von 2009 March


We were promptly kicked out at 11:30 after one pint. I guess there's no Irish-Germans in Berlin.

1 Kommentar: