Dienstag, 23. September 2008

Day 4

Day 4 (Freitag, 19. Sept. 2008)

I didn’t do much today. I gave myself a break because I’ve had so much to do in the last few days. Just a lazy day around my Berlin apartment.

I know I went running in the morning. It felt *great!* I hadn’t been running in a week. I ran for 31 minutes. I listened to rap. There’s a great jogging path within a few minutes of my house. I hope the weather stays nice long enough for me to use it several more times.

I know I read some of Kafka’s Der Prozess (The Trial) and I went to Aldi. It’s just that my neighborhood is so boring, and I’m down to my last 100 Euros, so I don’t want to pay the E 6,30 that it costs to ride the train. That’s right, it’s expensive! I will give a post on riding the S-Bahn sometime. It’s kind of interesting.

Here's a picture I took yesterday with my new friends in central Berlin.

1 Kommentar: