Mittwoch, 10. September 2008

Pop

Tomorrow is the day I get to listen to pop music again. Here are the first ten albums I have selected to listen to:

1. Interpol, Antics
2. Jay-Z, The Black Album
3. The Dandy Warhols, Welcome to the Monkey House
4. Daft Punk, Discovery
5. The Smiths, The Queen is Dead
6. The Clash, London Calling
7. Air, Moon Safari
8. Pulp, Different Class
9. Portishead, Dummy
10. The Velvet Underground & Nico

My only selection criterion was what I most want to listen to. It wasn't at all difficult to decide the albums or the order. Does that mean these are my ten favorite albums?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Observations on pop music.

    The electric guitar sounds like electrified metal.

    Paul Banks' steely baritone sounds like an electric guitar.

    Hip-hop is a great at delivering outlaw bravado.

    Pop music is really good at being sexy.

    AntwortenLöschen