Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2008

Kaiser Wilhelm's Revenge

You may have noticed on my Twitter status that I've been obsessed with food for the last three days. That's because I've been ravenously hungry.

At first I thought that German Shepherd had turned me into a werewolf. But now I'm starting to think I gave myself food poisoning.

The thing is, my refrigerator is tiny. So when I took a pot of hot bockwurst stew off the stove and put it directly into the fridge, I think I spoiled my prosciutto. At least it tasted funny. Oh, and the hamburger meat I had in the fridge turned gray. I threw that out.

Anyway, without giving you a full medical report, I've been both exhausted and famished for three days. I'm getting better though.

Oh, and did I mention already that on Friday I met a couple more ex-pats and we had fun in Prenzlauer Berg? I've posted the pictures.

That's the first time I've been in one of the many ultra-hip parts of Berlin and it was cool. I hope it will suffice to indicate what a good time I had to say I didn't get home until 5 am.

bis gleich!

2 Kommentare:

  1. That is unfortunate. It's weird it made you really hungry, I would have guessed the opposite. I want to go to an ultra-hip part of Berlin! *jealous*

    AntwortenLöschen