Montag, 6. Oktober 2008

"Your First German Haircut?"

I got a haircut! And you know I needed one.



Of course it cost a ridiculous amount of money because I couldn't find a regular old barber.

This place looked too fancy.


This place looked too 80's.


This place promised "100% SEXY HAIR"


This place just looked like it was for old ladies.


I didn't really want to shop for hair, I just wanted some cut.


And I'm pretty sure I don't want Haarverlängerung, hair extensions.


In the end I went with the 100% Sexy Hair. Of course I had to make an appointment and come back two days later to get it.

I didn't know I would be getting 100% Sexy Hair from such intelligent stylists.


The guy who cut my hair was nice and we had a pleasant conversation about nothing. It turns out he lived in the Houston area for a year when he was in high school. He didn't really speak any English though.

Of course we talked about Obama, or "Der Schwarzer", (the Black One?) as some people here call him. I guess that's not supposed to be offensive... Berliners seem to think it's so amusing that we might elect a black president. I guess they don't give us that much credit.

Before


After, with some complementary blow-drying and styling


I haven't had gel in my hair since I was 12. Unfortunately, I don't own a blow dryer, so I can't recreate this 100% Sexy Hair. I'm going to try for 86%.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen